There are so many ways on how to enhance the looks and ambiance of your office. You can change the paint, add lighting, or furniture. But if you have done all of these things but still find the space boring, then you can indoor plants to lighten up the mood. Nowadays, more and more people are fascinated with different kinds of plants.
Plants are more than just a decoration. It can help give off oxygen and lighten up the mood of everyone. And, you don’t have to spend much money to get indoor plants.
If you are looking for indoor plants for your office, then this article is right for you. In this article, you will find out how to search for the best indoor plant service in your place. Considering the many services available today, it can be easier for you to know some tips. So, here are the different things that you must keep in mind.
1. One of the most important things to look for in an indoor plant service is their experience. Look for those who have been into providing indoor plants for five years or more. Their experience in the industry makes them better to equip to know which indoor plants works best for your office.
2. The knowledge of the experts should be considered. Although this is something that is quite tough to determine, but you can find out how much knowledge and skills they have regarding with indoor plants through asking questions. Knowledgeable experts are confident in giving your answers.
3. The next thing you must do is to ask for a detailed estimate. You don’t have to worry because most of them offer this for free. Take note that each indoor plant should be listed with its individual price. It must also include the pots of the plants. Ask how many times your plants will be serviced. If you have many plants, then consider getting a weekly service.
4. Get references from reliable people. A good indoor plant service company will not have any problem giving you references. Once you get the list, then start calling them. Feel free to ask them about the services they get from the company. Are they happy with the services? This and still many more questions can help you determine if the company is right for you or not.
5. You must not forget to ask if the company has insurance. This is a great way for you to protect your plants.
6. The customer service of the company should be given weight. You can determine this during your first call to the company. Are they quick in giving you respond? Are they friendly? It is very important to ensure that they are within your reach in case you have some questions.
7. Finally, check if you are comfortable with staffs who are going to provide the care service for your office plants. Of course, you will want a company whom you can work with for several years. Getting a company you are comfortable with can help you save both your time and money.